wieviel Karma ist richtig für Euch

• Synner hat diese Liste auf Dumpshock geposted.

Link

Zitat:
    "Though in this particular case I believe a lot of complaints derive from a mistake in the PDF that was released and that we didn't catch - yep, we're only human. I want to thank Cain, Tycho and several others for bringing it to my attention and want to assure everyone it will be fixed in an updated PDF and the print version.

The error, actually 3 updates that didn't 'take' due to a mix-up in editing, isn't a problem with the Attribute costs though, but with the Karma Awards Table which was intended to be updated to increase pay-offs (hence my previous comments in this thread).

Karma Awards are (now) intended to be: 1 Karma per objective accomplished (in line with published adventures) rather than for accomplishing most of the objectives. "The adventure was extra challenging" entry was also updated to "Challenge/Threat level to group" and given a range of "1 to 4 Karma" (also in line with many of the published adventures allowing GMs to tailor payoffs to the actual difficulty the run posed to their group), finally the "Survival" award was tweaked to "1 or 2" (depending on whether you simply made it through the run or survived a harrowing run.)

This means basic Karma Awards are being raised by two or three points for your average difficulty run - before the "individual" roleplaying Awards kick in. This explains my previous reference to 9 Karma per run."

• SR4A steht für 20th Anniversary Edition
    es ist die neueste Erratta die anlässlich des 20ten Jubiläums von Shadowrun in der neuen vollfarbigen Ausgabe rauskommt.Aber keine Angst,ganz normale Erratta zum ins normale GRW eintragen kommen noch.Es gibt halt einige Änderungen,die gerade in den USA Wellen schlagen
    CGL hat den "Fehler" gemacht die PDF des JubiläumsGRWs rauszubringen,bevor die Erratta draussen sind

der mit dem Erklärbär tanzt
    Medizinmann

LeChuq :P

• ach so :D
    naja dann kann ich ja aufatmen da ich mir eh die neue version des grw kaufe XD

Leg dich nie Mit Idioten an! Sie ziehen dich runter auf ihr Niveau......und schlagen dich dann mit Erfahrung.

• Also bei uns waren das immer so 4-6, für größere Sachen dann aber auch mehr! Da sind wir eigentlich immer ganz gut mit gefahren.

Das Trollkönigreich rockt!
    ~ Zitat eines unbekannten Trolls