[OP] Pirateninsel

• Ja, was nun? :-s

Face the facts. Then act on them. It's the only mantra I know, the only doctrine I have to offer you, and it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans are hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, don't buy into centuries-old dogma and dead rhetoric. Don't give in to your conditioning or your visions or your fucked-up sense of… whatever. Face the facts. Then act.

Quellcrist Falconer

• Wäre halt schon cool wenns weitergehen würde. :)

Face the facts. Then act on them. It's the only mantra I know, the only doctrine I have to offer you, and it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans are hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, don't buy into centuries-old dogma and dead rhetoric. Don't give in to your conditioning or your visions or your fucked-up sense of… whatever. Face the facts. Then act.

Quellcrist Falconer

• Dann wäre noch ein P&P-Termin praktisch.

Montag und Dienstag sind von der Spielerseite mal in der engeren Auswahl. ;)

Quellcrist Falconer

• Hat sich der Run also erledigt?

Quellcrist Falconer

• Scheinen die Anderen wohl anders zu sehen.

Die Frage ist, ob und wenn in welchem Rahmen es wünschenswert ist, das weiterzuführen - auch als Übernahme.

Quellcrist Falconer

• Das so kurz vor Schluss sterben zu lassen wäre ja ne Schande.
    Das Wichtigste, was uns fehlt ist ein SL.
    Hast du dem mal was geschickt?

Soweit ich weiss, ist die Aktion auf dem U-Boot offen und an Land wartet alles auf eure Rückkehr, bzw. die feindlichen Söldner, falls sie schneller sind. Ist denn 'Fernspäher' noch hier?