Shadowrun: Was kommt als nächstes?

• SR4A von Pegasus wird wohl Ende August erscheinen, das sind zumindest die Infos die von Seiten des Verlags am WE geäußert worden sind und die scheinen auch realistisch zu sein. (Ansonsten: definitiv warten!)

zu den Denver Missions: Die wirst du hier finden, sobald Sie fertig sind, ansonsten weiß ich auch nicht wie lange das noch dauert, aber es sollte eigentlich demnächst soweit sein...

cya
    Tycho

• Adam Jury at MechaCon, July 24th-26th

[IMG:http://catalystgamelabs.com/wo…es/catalyst_logo_262w.gif]

I’ll be the gaming guest of honor at MechaCon (site plays loud sound effects) in Lafayette, Louisiana, July 24th-26th. I’ll be doing a couple panels/seminars — about Shadowrun’s 20th Anniversary, cyberpunk gaming, and working in the game industry. I’ll also be spending some time relaxing and hanging out at the show, but I’d be totally happy to meet up with and hang out with any Shadowrun and Catalyst fans who are going to be at the convention.

There’s also some Shadowrun games being run at the show, of course!

I’ll post exact times to my official appearances at the show closer to the actual date.

Quelle: http://www.shadowrun4.com/word…-mechacon-july-24th-26th/

• Shadowrun Quick-Start Stories

I’ve been thinking about releasing an upgrade to the free Shadowrun Quick-Start Rules — updating the art and graphics so it ties in better with the Shadowrun 20th Anniversary book, fixing any mistakes, and seeing if there are any tweaks we can throw in to make it a better introduction to Shadowrun.

If you’re run sessions using the Quick-Start Rules, please post your stories here of how it went! Things that worked, things that didn’t, inventive things your players came up with, anything that you found confusing or unclear.

Quelle: http://www.shadowrun4.com/word…owrun-quick-start-stories

• Running Wild Preview ist da. Das und Das "Dawn of the Artifacts: Dusk" können jetzt auch gepreordert werden.

"The voodoo priest and all his powers were as nothing compared to espresso, cappuccino, and mocha, which are stronger than all the religions of the world combined, and perhaps stronger than the human soul itself." -Mark Helprin

• "Jack-The-Rigger" schrieb:

Weiß einer was vom deutschen Runner's Companion? Das gibt's es soweit ich weiß noch nicht... Ist das in Planung und ist schon bekannt wann es kommt? Beim spontanen googeln habe ich da nix gefunden.

Moin,
    das Runner Kompendium ist für 10/2009 angekündigt! Vom Inhalt hab ich leider auch keine Infos bisher, die kommen bei Pegasus ja leider erst kurz vorher.

• Kapitelüberschriften vom Companion:
    The Shadowrunner
    Team Roles
    Survival Tips
    Alternative Charakter Creation
    (das Prioritäten und das Karmasystem)
    Advanced Character Concepts
    Metavarianten
    Surge
    HMMVV
    Non-Metahuman Sentients
    Creating a Metavariant
    " a Changeling
    " a Drake
    " an Infected
    " a sapient Critter
    " a Shapeshifter
    " an AI
    " a free Spirit
    New Qualities
    Advanced Contacts
    Advanced Lifestyle
    Life on The Run

mit Tanz zur Nacht
    Medizinmann

• Adam Jury at MechaCon This Weekend!

My flight for MechaCon in Lafayette, LA leaves in less than 5 hours … frantically trying to charge all my portable electronics before I leave! If you’ll be at the show, find me at one of my panels or elsewhere and I’ll be happy to sit down with you, talk Shadowrun, Catalyst, graphic design, or anything else! I might even have a copy of the Shadowrun Fourth Edition, 20th Anniversary for you to check out.

I’ll be presenting three panels at the show:

Breaking into the RPG Industry – Saturday, July 25th – 1PM
    Have you ever flipped through the pages of a rpg book and thought: “Man, I would love to do this! How would that be possible”? Well, come join this year’s Mechacon Tabletop Gaming Guest Adam Jury of Catalyst Game Labs, as he answers that question and. Adam will share with you tips that just might allow you to fulfill that dream of working in the rpg industry.

History of Cyber Punk – Saturday, July 25th – 3PM
    Join our three panelists as they explain what is and is not cyberpunk, with an eye toward how the genre has expanded from its near-future counterculture origins and looking at cyberpunk across several media, including literature, anime and manga, American television and movies, and gaming, both electronic and table-top.
    Presented by Dom Ducote, David Giles and Adam Jury

20th Anniversary of Shadowrun – Sunday, July 26th – 11AM
    20 years ago, a new rpg named Shadowrun was released. The game, which presented a bold mix of science fiction and fantasy would go on to become a hit. Now, come help us celebrate the 20th anniversary of this rpg with Mechacon’s 2009 Tabletop Gaming Guest, Adam Jury of Catalyst Game Labs, as he delves into the game’s past, examines its present and looks at where it might be going.

David Giles is running a three session Shadowrun game as well:

David Giles brings you a story from the shadows of Seattle in three parts. A generation-old betrayal and a quest for vengeance leads a team of young shadowrunners into a mess that is much more than they bargained for. With the entire city, as well as their reputation and payments, on the line, they must
    find a way to resolve the decades-old conflict before it’s too late.

Shadowrun: Those Left Behind, Episode 1 – Friday, July 24th, 6PM
    Sometimes, things go wrong. Runs go bad. People die. In 2050, a young shadowrunner couple were killed when their employer betrayed them, and they found themselves caught in a firefight between their employer, their team, and the megacorp they had ripped off. They left behind one child, a young daughter condemned to a childhood of harsh struggle. It is now twenty years later, almost a different world from that her parents knew, and now the girl is a young woman with vengeance on her mind. A new generation of runners find themselves charged with assisting her in concluding her two decade grudge, but will they fare any better than her parents?

Shadowrun: Those Left Behind, Episode 2 – Saturday, July 25th, 5PM
    Revenge is a dish best served cold, and twenty years does a lot to cool things down. Things seem to be getting much hotter, though, as a team of shadowrunners, hired to assist a young woman in avenging her parents, find that there may have been much more involved in the failed run so long ago. Dark, long-held secrets threaten to boil to the surface, and what seemed to be a simple job may yet develop into a full-blown war.

Shadowrun: Those Left Behind, Episode 3, Sunday, July 26th, 2PM.
    The megaplex of Seattle descends into chaos as secrets two decades old are revealed, and two megacorporations reignite a conflict long thought dead. Only a team of young runners, who possess information sought by both corps, can put a stop to it before the battle emerges from the shadows and engulfs the city. Will any of the parties involved let them live long enough to act, let alone get paid?

Quelle: http://www.shadowrun4.com/word…-at-mechacon-this-weekend

• kommende Neuerscheinungen Pegasus Spiele

[IMG:http://hds-fantasy.de/typo3temp/pics/b25922177a.gif]

Konzernenklaven (HC)

Shadowrun – Rollenspiel (Quellenbuch) erscheint bei Pegasus Spiele in Deutsch

Bist du bereit deine Seele zu verkaufen?

Konzernenklaven beleuchtet drei sehr unterschiedliche Bastionen der Sechsten Welt, in denen Konzerne die Fäden ziehen: Los Angeles, Neo-Tokyo und Groß-Frankfurt. Durch die eiserne Hand der Megakons kontrolliert und ausgebeutet, beheimaten diese Sprawls Firmenzentren, politische Marionetten und mächtige kriminelle Vereinigungen. Sie bieten ein Geflecht von Intrigen und lukrative Möglichkeiten für dunkle Geschäfte und geschickte Shadowrunner. Desweiteren werden in Kurzform die konzerndominierten Zentren Dubai, Europort, Manhattan, Nairobi und Technochtitlán vorgestellt sowie Informationen gegeben, um ein eigenes konzernkontrolliertes Setting zu erschaffen.

Erscheint Juni 2009

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowrun Regelbuch (HC)

Shadowrun – Rollenspiel (Regelbuch) erscheint bei Pegasus Spiele in Deutsch vorraussichtlich August 2009.

Wir schreiben das Jahr 2072. Die Magie ist zurückgekehrt. Die Matrix vernetzt die Welt. Kreaturen aus Mythen und Legenden leben unter uns, während Megakonzerne das Schicksal der Metamenschheit bestimmen. Du bist Shadowrunner, ein ersetzbarer Aktivposten, ein Spielball der Mächte der Sechsten Welt. Neueste Technologie und mächtige Magie machen deinen Körper und Geist zu einem einzigartigen Werkzeug – besser, als es die Natur allein je könnte. Nur so überlebst du den nächsten Run in den tiefen Straßenschluchten des Asphaltdschungels - vielleicht.

Das neue Grundregelwerk für Shadowrun 4 ist voll kompatibel mit allen anderen bisher erschienenen Büchern der vierten Edition. Mit vollfarbigem, überarbeitetem Artwork, mit verbesserten Regelerläuterungen, neuen Kurzgeschichten und vielen Beispielen beinhaltet es alles zum Eintauchen in die dunklen Schatten als Shadowrunner.

Shadowrun, Grundregelwerk von Pegasus Press,

• ca. 400 Seiten,
    • Hardcover mit Leseband,
    • Art.-Nr.: 45000G,
    • ISBN 978-3-939794-78-3,
    • Maße: 210 x 297 mm

Quellen:
    http://www.pegasus.de/137+M514494d6af1.html
    http://www.pegasus.de/137+M56b59f1a452.html

• "Tigger" schrieb:

Und noch ein paar Breaking News: Das Grundregelwerk wird in den nächsten paar Tagen (paar wie in zwei oder drei) aus dem Layout kommen und dann direkt zum Drucker gehen. Und ich verrate nicht zu viel, wenn ich sage: Wir können stolz sein! Unseres ist dicker, weil es einen ADL-Zusatz hat. Es ist hübscher, weil wir ein paar Farben angeglichen haben. Es ist übersichtlicher, weil das Layout aufgeräumter wirkt. Es ist zumindest an ein paar Stellen schon von Fehlern der amerikanischen Orginalausgabe bereinigt (mit Absprache der Amis sind ein paar Unstimmigkeiten geklärt worden und in ihre Errata und unser Buch aufgenommen ;-)). Und es kommt im selben Monat wie das Buch der Amerikaner.

Ka-chow!

Tigger

frisch vom Pegasus Forum

HeyaHeyaHeyaJa
    Medizinmann

• Bringt FP eigentlich noch SR & BT Romane?
    Da war doch irgendwie etwas unklar wegen Lizenzen(die sie nicht mehr haben) & Romanen(wo sie wohl der Meinung sind sie dürften die weiter releasen).